We aim for this to be an easy-to-use website that offers quality service. To this end, we use Google Analytics cookies. This allows us to:
- Statistically analyse the information users access on our site. The data collected may include the user’s activity on the site, the route users followed on our site, information from the visitor’s internet service provider, the number of times users access the site and user behaviour on our site (pages visited, forms that have been completed and similar).
- Identify users who visit via an invitation from a partner site or a sponsored link.
Learn more about Google Analytics at www.google.com/analytics/. To manage data collection for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
If you wish to receive additional information about the activities of companies advertising on the internet and how to delete your data records from these companies, we recommend you visit www.networkadvertising.org.
You can set your browser to warn you in advance if a website wants to install cookies. You can also choose for these to be automatically deleted once you close the browser, computer or device. You can find information on how to do so at:
– Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/ca/kb/Galetes.
– Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647.
– Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9.
– Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
– Safari for iOS http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
– Opera http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html